Visual Fault Identifiers
The VFI is an ideal tool for locating a large number of defects that occur at connection points in and around fiber cabinets which are hidden in an OTDRs “blind-spot” or dead-zone.
HiLite Miniature Visual Fault Identifier from AFL
- 650nm visible red laser source
- High Power, 1 mW into 9/125 single-mode fiber
- Key chain size
- Universal 2.5 mm adapter included
VFI2 Visual Fault Identifier
- Visible red laser source, 650 nm – Now with rugged protective boot!
- High power, 1 mW into 9/125 single-mode fiber
- Universal connector interface for quick connection
- 2.5 mm Universal adapter for FC, SC, ST, etc.
- 1.25 mm Universal adapter for LC & MU
MT Tracer (12-Fiber VFL and Display)
- Viewing safe for eyes
- CW or 2Hz (2 cycles per second) output
- Direct connect – No fan-outs necessary
MFIS Multi-Fiber Identification System
- Easy to use
- Powered by common batteries
- One-hand operation
- Hand-held and lightweight
- Three-year calibration interval